Saturday, February 11, 2012

Member Spotlight: LittleSluijterFamily

What is your REAL first name? 

Hannah my middle name is Grace and that is what I go by. 

How old are you? 

22. 

Are you married, single, or dating? 

Married since 03/26/11. 

How did you and your DH/SO meet? 

We met online through friends I grew up with, they played online games with my husband and introduced us. 

What is the best part of being a mommy? 

Well, I don't have much experience yet but having a little person growing inside you is pretty special! 

What was/is your profession? 

I've been in technical support and customer service for over 3 years, currently working for AT&T Uverse. 

What is your Favorite Food? 

Chinese! Also icecream, hehe. 

What are some of your interests? 

Art, Music, Travel, Photography...to name a few. 

Where is the one place in the world you would like to visit the most? 

Rome, Italy. 

Tell us about your child(ren) and your journey to becoming a mom. 

I am currently pregnant with our first child, little Amelia Grace. She is an unexpected blessing in our lives! I can't wait to meet her, hopefully it won't be too long now. 

Are you from North Carolina? If not, where are you from and what brought you here? 

No, I grew up in Manassas, VA then moved to Denver, CO when I was 9. My family moved here for my dad's work in 2007 been here since then. 

What was your first CPM event? 

Bunco Very Happy 

If you had an afternoon of time to yourself, what would you do? 

Not sure, sleep...watch my shows...waste time on the computer. 

What (or who) is your favorite: 

-Author? 
Victor Hugo 

-Book? 
Les Miserables 

-Season? 
Fall 

-Day of the week? 
Saturday 

-Pizza topping? 
Sausage 

-Number? 
Don't have one 

-TV show of all time? 
CSI 

If you could be President for one day, and had the power to pass laws w/o the hassle of the pesky Congress and Senate, what would you do with that one day? 

I really wouldn't be the best President, I don't know what I would do. Try to fix the healthcare problems, economic issues, makes more jobs...but what can you really do in a day anyway? 


If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why? 

Traveling is one thing as far as actually living some where it really doesn't matter to me as long as I am with my family. 


If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why? 
I would love to be a Chef and have my own restaurant

0 comments:

Loading...

Grab Our Button

Follow Us

Blog Archive

TMN BlogRoll